MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
JANUARY 25, 2010, 7:00 P.M.
COUNCIL CHAMBER LOCATED AT 56 CHURCH STREET, MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Consideration: Resolution honoring Battalion Chief Harry T. Mays upon his retirement from the City.
- Approval of the minutes of the January 11, 2010, regular meeting of the City Council
- Consideration: Resolution awarding the bid for the purchase and installation of a computer server.
- Other business.
MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL PRE-MEETING AGENDA
JANUARY 25, 2010, 6:00 P.M. MAIN CONFERENCE ROOM LOCATED AT 56 CHURCH STREET, MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Conditional use approval for Daniel George Restaurant to open for lunch on Culver Road in Mountain Brook Village – Dana Hazen. (This item may be added to the formal agenda.)
- Traffic island beautification project on Mountain Park Circle and contract with Gardens by Griffin – Katherine Brinkley. (This item may be added to the formal agenda.)
- Additional handicapped parking space on Oak Street – Sam Gaston.
- Contract with Bhate Geosciences Corporation for Phase I Environmental Site Assessment for the municipal complex – Brian Moore with Brasfield & Gorrie. (This item may be added to the formal agenda.)
- Discussion of proposed design of Galloway/Somerville office on Vine Street – Whit Colvin.