MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL AND
MOUNTAIN BROOK EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS (E911) DISTRICT
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER (ROOM A108)
56 CHURCH STREET, MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
JANUARY 14, 2019, 7:00 P.M.
- Approval of the minutes of the December 10, 2018, regular meeting of the Mountain Brook City Council.
- Consideration: Resolution reappointing Patrick Higginbotham to the Board of Zoning Adjustment, to serve without compensation, his term to end December 31, 2021.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement between the City and All In Mountain Brook with respect to community education and awareness programs within the City’s school system.
- Consideration: Resolution awarding the [sole] bid for the purchase of two 2019 Chevrolet Silverado trucks to Donohoo Chevrolet, LLC.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the purchase of a Rosenbauer custom fire pumper from Bonaventure Fire Equipment in consideration of $572,194 said purchase from the Alabama Department of Examiners of Public Accounts approved HGAC purchasing cooperative and the progress payment in the amount of $269,395 due upon completion of the Rosenbauer Custom fire pumper chassis in consideration of a $10,830 discount included in the aforementioned purchase price.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the purchase of the Tango Tango push-to-talk mobile phone subscription service/application for emergency communication in consideration of $2,844 annually the cost of which shall be paid from the Emergency Communications District (E911) funds.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the purchase of a 2019 Eagle Ranger SCBA Fill Station Trailer for use by the Fire Department from NAFCO consideration of $85,475 said purchase from the Alabama Department of Examiners of Public Accounts approved HGAC purchasing cooperative.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement between the City and Friends of Jemison Park with respect to landscape design and improvements in the vicinity of the pedestrian bridge.
- Announcement: The next regular meeting of the City Council will be January 28, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
- Comments from residents.
MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
PRE-COUNCIL ROOM (A106) CITY HALL
56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
JANUARY 14, 2019, 6:15 P.M.
- Flashing pedestrian crossing signs for area near Cherokee Bend Elementary School-Richard Caudle of Skipper Consultants
- Conditional use for an office in the 2nd phase of Lane Parke-John Evans and Dana Hazen
Paste the text string below to your URL to go to the City's website to obtain the complete agenda packets including resolutions, ordinances and supporting documentation: