MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER (ROOM A108)
56 CHURCH STREET, MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
DECEMBER 10, 2018, 7:00 P.M.
- Human Trafficking Awareness proclamation.
- Approval of the minutes of the November 26, 2018, regular meeting of the Mountain Brook City Council.
- Approval of the minutes of the December 10, 2018, regular meeting of the Mountain Brook City Council.
- Consideration: Resolution appointing Thomas Amason to the Board of Landscape Design (to fill the unexpired term of Jason Comer), to serve without compensation through December 12, 2020.
- Consideration: Resolution appointing Vince Schilleci to the Editorial Board (to fill the unexpired term of Graham Leigh Smith), to serve without compensation, with the term of office to end August 8, 2020.
- Consideration: Resolution authoring the expenditure of up to $1,000 for island improvements on Lewis Circle.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the purchase of LED fixtures and lights from the Sourcewell (formerly NJPA) governmental purchasing cooperative contract 082114-msl with respect to the Athletic Complex improvements.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement with Stone & Sons Electrical Contractors, Inc. with respect to the Athletic Complex LED lighting improvement project.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the renewal of a franchise agreement between the City and Marcus Cable of Alabama, L.L.C., a Delaware limited liability company and successor to Marcus Cable of Alabama, L.P. (dba\ Charter Communications) with respect to their operation of a cable system in the City.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of the second amendment to the franchise agreement with AT&T (Resolution No. 2011-193) with respect to their provision of television programming in the City (U-verse).
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an amendment to the field use/maintenance agreement between the City and Birmingham Levite Jewish Community Center with respect to the use of gym space.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement between the City and G&A Electrical Services for electrical work with respect to the Mountain Brook Elementary School athletic field restroom project.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of a right-of-way encroachment (driveway in unimproved right-of-way) agreement between the City and TJB, LLC with respect to the property located at 142 Spring Street.
- Consideration: Hardship appeal by the owners of 401 Michael Lane with respect to the moratorium imposed upon the adoption of Resolution No. 2018-150 on development of non-conforming parcels and extended to February 3, 2019, upon the adoption of Resolution No. 2018-163.
- Announcement: The next regular meeting of the City Council will be January 7, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
- Comments from residents.
MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
PRE-COUNCIL ROOM (A106) CITY HALL
56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
DECEMBER 10, 2018, 5:30 P.M.
- Executive Session
- Revised Mutual Aid Agreement with City of Hoover-Chief Cook
- Flashing crosswalk signage around Cherokee Bend Elementary School-Richard Caudle of Skipper Consultants and Chief Cook
- APPLE grant participation with City of Vestavia Hills for a comprehensive traffic study of Overton Road- Mike Kaczorowski of the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham
- Parking lease renewal with The Chabad of Alabama for overflowing parking for Overton Park-Sam Gaston
- Re-landscaping plan and costs for the Jemison Park pedestrian bridge area-Simeon Johnson of The Friends of Jemison Park
Paste the text string below to your URL to go to the City's website to obtain the complete agenda packets including resolutions, ordinances and supporting documentation: