MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
MOUNTAIN BROOK EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS (E911) DISTRICT
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER (ROOM A108)
56 CHURCH STREET, MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
JANUARY 28, 2019, 7:00 P.M.
- Approval of the minutes of the January 14, 2019, joint meeting of the Mountain Brook City Council and Mountain Brook Emergency Communications (E911) District.
- Consideration: Resolution approving the Final Execution Version of Franchise Agreement between City and Spectrum Southeast, LLC (f/k/a Charter Communications) with minor changes in form previously approved by the Council on December 10, 2018, with said Agreement consolidating therein former separate franchise agreements between the City and Charter Communications (f/k/a Marcus Cable) and the City and Bright House Networks, LLC.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement between the City and Invasive Plant Control to remove invasive plants from Cahaba River Walk.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement for the installation of batting cages and bull pens at the Athletic Complex to serve the Girls’ Softball Field.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of the second amendment to the facilities use agreement between the City and Levite Jewish Community Center
- Consideration: Resolution granting a hardship exemption from the development moratorium imposed upon the adoption of Resolution Nos. 2018-150 and 2018-163 with respect to the hardship appeal of Mr. Bill Bowron with respect to Lots 10 and 11.
- Announcement: The City Council shall conduct a public hearing on February 11, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213 regarding a request by the Mountain Brook Board of Education for the City to call for a referendum to increase the ad valorem tax by up to 10 mils exclusively for educational purposes.
- Announcement: The City Council shall conduct a public hearing on February 11, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213 to consider an ordinance rezoning a recently annexed parcel located in the Lockerbie subdivision (132 Queensbury Crescent) from its current [temporary] Residence-C District to [permanent] Clustered Residential District.
- Announcement: The next regular meeting of the City Council will be February 11, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
- Comments from residents.
MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
PRE-COUNCIL ROOM (A106) CITY HALL
56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
JANUARY 28, 2019, 6:00 P.M.
- Consultant selection for APPLE grant study of Overton Road-Mike Kaczorowski of the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham
- Short term parking request for Culver Road-Dana Hazen
- Make alley between Elm Street and Main Street “one-way”-Ronnie Vaughn and Chief Cook
- Transfer of funds for the Highway 280 pedestrian bridge project-Alice Womack
- Request for a street light on an existing pole across from 331 Cherry Street
- Executive Session
Paste the text string below to your URL to go to the City's website to obtain the complete agenda packets including resolutions, ordinances and supporting documentation: