JOINT MEETING AGENDA OF THE
MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL AND MOUNTAIN BROOK
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS (E911) DISTRICT
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER (ROOM A108)
56 CHURCH STREET, MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
SEPTEMBER 24, 2018, 7:00 P.M.
- Ms. Jill Ganus, candidate for District Judge, Place 11.
- Approval of the minutes of the September 10, 2018, regular meeting of the Mountain Brook City Council.
- Consideration: Resolution appointing directors of the Educational Building Authority of the City of Mountain Brook-Highlands School.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of the audit engagement letter with respect to the annual financial and single audit as of and for the year ended September 30, 2018.
- Consideration: Resolution establishing the employees’ and retirees’ monthly premiums for medical insurance effective for employee payroll checks dated October 5, 2018, and retiree premiums due on October 1, 2018.
- Consideration: Resolution increasing the salary schedule for all classified, unclassified and part-time employees by two percent (2-1/4%) effective October 2, 2018, and increasing the compensation for contract security services for the City’s Public Works facilities (Resolution No. 2013-146) by two percent (2-1/4%) effective October 2, 2018.
- Consideration: Ordinance adopting the City’s budget for the fiscal year beginning October 1, 2018 and ending September 30, 2019.
- Consideration: Ordinance increasing the salary of the City Manager by two percent (2-1/4%) effective October 2, 2018, and amending the related employment agreement.
- Consideration: Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of the E911 District authorizing and approving the transfer of funds in the amount of $274,500 from the E911 District to the City’s General Fund to reimburse the City for E911 dispatch labor and related supervision for the year October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018.
- Consideration: Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of the E911 District adopting the budget for the fiscal year beginning October 1, 2018 and ending September 30, 2019.
- Announcement: The next regular meeting of the City Council is October 8, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
- Comments from residents.
MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
SEPTEMBER 24, 2018, 6:00 P.M.
- Montevallo Road/Jemison Lane Pedestrian Crossing Study-Richard Caudle of Skipper Consultants
- Nuisance and Property Standards Codes update-Steve Stine
- Ordinance to establish re-inspection fee for Fire Officials and restate building permit re-inspection fee-Steve Stine