MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER (ROOM A108)
56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
DECEMBER 11, 2017, 7:00 .M.
- Approval of the minutes of the November 27, 2017 regular meeting of the City Council.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement between the City and the Birmingham-Jefferson County Transit Authority (MAX) with respect to public transportation services for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018.
- Consideration: Resolution reappointing John G. Wilson to the Board of Landscape Design, to serve without compensation, with the term of office to end December 12, 2020.
- Consideration: Resolution reappointing Rhett Loveman as a supernumerary member of the Board of Zoning Adjustment, to serve without compensation, with the term of office to end September 22, 2020.
- Consideration: Resolution reappointing Bryan F. Helm to the Finance Committee, to serve without compensation, with the term of office to end September 23, 2021.
- Consideration: Resolution reappointing William Dean Nix to the Park and Recreation Board, to serve without compensation, with the term of office to end December 10, 2022.
- Consideration: [Standard form] resolution authorizing the establishment of a demand deposit account at Iberia Bank for The Emmet O’Neal Library and authorizing signatories for same.
- Public hearing: Consideration of an ordinance amending the zoning code changing the expiration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA) variance from 6 months to one year.
- Public hearing: Consideration of an ordinance rezoning the property located in the vicinity of Overton Village from Mixed Use to Residence F and Residence G and amending the corresponding Overton Village Building and Development Regulating Plan from “Secondary Frontage” to “Residential Neighborhood Frontage” (continued from the November 13, 2017, meeting of the City Council).
- Announcement: The next regular meeting of the City Council is ___________________________________, at 7 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
- Comments from residents.
- Citizen Appreciation Day Proposal-Heather Richards, Magistrate Supervisor
- Traffic study for pedestrian crossing at Montevallo Road and Glencoe Drive-Richard Caudle of Skipper Consultants
- Conditional Use for Dawson Development Company located at 2416 Canterbury Road-Dana Hazen
- Recommended stop signs at: a. Cherokee Road and Fernway Road, b. Country Club Blvd and Fairway Drive, c. Fairway Drive and East Fairway Drive
- Request by Friends of Jemison Park for a master plan for Jemison Park –Joel Eliason of Nimrod Long and Associates
- Request by the Friends of Jemison Park for the City to participate in their landscaping plan for the Mountain Brook Parkway and Cahaba Road intersection-Joel Eliason of Nimrod Long and Associates
- Design services for pedestrian bridge over Shades Creek in Jemison Park-Andrew Phillips with Schoel Engineering