MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER (ROOM A108)
56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
NOVEMBER 13, 2017, 7:00 .M.
- November proclaimed “Giving Tuesday” month in the City of Mountain Brook.
- November 14, 2017, proclaimed “Retired Teachers’ Day” in the City of Mountain Brook.
- Approval of the minutes of the October 23, 2017, regular meeting of the City Council.
- Approval of the minutes of the October 30, 2017, special meeting of the City Council.
- Consideration: Resolution ratifying and approving the transfer of funds in the amount of $270,913 from the City of Mountain Brook Emergency Communications District to the City of Mountain Brook General Fund to reimburse the City for E911 dispatch labor costs/overhead for the year October 1, 2016, through September 30, 2017.
- Consideration: Resolution ratifying and approving various intra-fund transfers of funds for the year October 1, 2016, through September 30, 2017.
- Consideration: Resolution reaffirming the City’s commitment to promoting safe workplace guidelines with respect to the City’s workers’ compensation program.
- Consideration: Resolution awarding the police department uniform bid.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of Trawick Construction, Inc. change order no. 1 with respect to The Emmet O’Neal Library Exterior Renovation Project (re: Resolution No. 2017-085/ B-20170104-235).
- Public hearing: Consideration of an ordinance rezoning the property located in the vicinity of Overton Village from Mixed Use to Residence F and Residence G and amending the corresponding Overton Village Building and Development Regulating Plan from “Secondary Frontage” to “Residential Neighborhood Frontage”.
- Announcement: The next regular meeting of the City Council is November 27, 2017, at 7 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
- Comments from residents.
- Fifteen (15) minutes parking space request for Dinner located at 73 Church Street-Dana Hazen
- Employee Suggestion Award-Steven Boone and Sam Gaston
- APPLE grant Phase 2 intersections-Richard Caudle of Skipper Consultants
- Street Light request by Fox Hall Condos on Euclid Avenue-Sam Gaston
- Property maintenance issues at 4612 Dolly Ridge Road-Steve Stine
- Window testing proposals for the Library—Rob Walker and Steven Boone
- Proposed purchase of Intelligent Indexing Module for City’s digital document management system-Steven Boone