MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER (ROOM A108)
56 CHURCH STREET, MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
NOVEMBER 13, 2018, 7:00 P.M.
- Consideration: Resolution expressing gratitude to Susan Swagler for her service on the Planning Commission.
- November 24, 2018 proclaimed Small Business Saturday in the City of Mountain Brook.
- November 2018 proclaimed National American Indian Heritage Month in the City of Mountain Brook.
- Approval of the minutes of the October 22, 2018, regular meeting of the Mountain Brook City Council.
- Approval of the minutes of the November 5, 2018, organizational meeting of the Mountain Brook City Council.
- Consideration: Resolution ratifying and approving the transfer of funds for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2018.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement with Advance Plumbing Company, Inc. with respect to the Mountain Brook Elementary School athletic field restroom project.
- Consideration: Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement with Alabama Sawyer, LLC for log recycling services.
- Consideration: Resolution authoring the execution of a preliminary engineering agreement with the State of Alabama (acting by and through Alabama Department of Transportation) with respect to bridge reconstruction and habilitation for Old Brook Trail (BIN 012869) over Little Shades Creek and Canterbury Road Bridge (BIN 002873) over Watkins Creek (Project No. STPBH-3716(256), CPMS Ref No. 100066110).
- Consideration: Resolution authoring the execution of a professional service agreement with Gresham Smith with respect to the Old Brook Trail and Canterbury Road bridge projects (ALDOT Project No. STPBH-3716(256), CPMS Ref No. 100066110).
- Announcement: The next regular meeting of the City Council will be November 26, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber of City Hall located at 56 Church Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
- Comments from residents.
MOUNTAIN BROOK CITY COUNCIL
PRE-COUNCIL ROOM (A106) CITY HALL
56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
NOVEMBER 13, 2018, 6:15 P.M.
- Purchase of lights for four athletic fields at the High School athletic complex-Shanda Williams
- Contract with Stone and Sons Electric for installation of new lights at the High School athletic complex-Shanda Williams
- Authorize Nimrod Long and Associates to apply for a Recreational Trails Program grant from the Alabama Dept of Economic and Community Affairs for the Jemison Park renovation project-Shanda Williams
- Street light request at 3869 Glencoe Drive near Winston Way-Sam Gaston
Paste the text string below to your URL to go to the City's website to obtain the complete agenda packets including resolutions, ordinances and supporting documentation: